Enjoy frightful family fun at the MAC this Halloween.
From 26 - 31 October, we have plenty to keep little monsters entertained. From spooky kids workshops to a Halloween themed Petting Zoo, join us for a howling half-term at the MAC.
- Get up close with insects, spiders, frogs and rats at our Creepy Crawly Petting Zoo – if you’ve got the nerve! Suitable for all ages and only £2 per person.
- Explore spooky sights, sounds and textures with your little monster in sensory workshop Baby Boo (0 -6 months)
- There'll be a creepin' and a crawlin' as babies are on the move in Creepy Crawlers (6-12 months)
- Shake, rattle and roll like a skeleton in all-singing, all-dancing workshop, Terrible Tots (12-24 months) (2-3yrs.)
- Get crafty creating Bizzare Beasties (4-11yrs) and curious gaged creatures to take home.
- Listen to Terrifying Tales (7yrs+) and Frightful Fables (4-6yrs) of witches, wolves, vampires and ghouls told by our professional storyteller.
As always, our much-loved Family Room will be free to visit and open daily from 8.30am, offering a vibrant space filled with creative books and activities, and our Café Bar has lots of tasty options little kids (and big kids!) will love.
Halloween workshops are £7 per child and accompanying adults go free.